Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Endometriosis

Was having some awful, sharp nerve pain down the front of my outer thigh, and endometriosis pain too, so I decided to look up Endo & Nerve pain, and found this interesting, enlightening, if a bit icky article about it.

http://healthewoman.org/2009/06/06/new-understanding-causes-of-endometriosis-offers-hope-for-new-treatment/

Yup. That's what it's from. I probably have some on my pelvic nerves, yay me! lol.

I went to the doctor for my results yesterday, and found out it's back with a vengeance. So who knows, maybe all this time what I thought was IC was really Endo? No, I definitely have IC, but maybe it's being aggravated by the Endo, who knows, maybe it's on my bladder at this point. But I think that may be the cause of all my stomach discomfort lately. Back when I had surgery I'd gotten where I couldn't eat without feeling like there wasn't enough room in there for my organs AND food, and I felt nauseous all the time, ugh. So maybe another surgery in my near future...I am back on my natural endometriosis medicines: Indole 3 Carbiole and Nattokinase...I guess I NEVER should have started eating soy again, not even for a little while, sigh. I miss my soy meat sometimes...Ah, well. Anyone else out there have Endometriosis too? Jeezus, I feel like I'm falling apart inside. How many more of my body parts/systems/organs can malfunction before they believe I'm sick? Well, off to see if the new Capsaicin cream I bought will help with that irritating pain shooting down my leg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!