Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Hot (and cold!) Mess

Yesterday was a decent day. Good spirits. Not feeling particularly awful. (Despite persistent IC pain, which I finally knocked out with a Vicodin & some Pyridium.) But I couldn't seem to get moving. I was bored, and feeling well enough to do something, but I didn't feel like doing anything productive; I couldn't even muster the motivation to get myself to do something fun, even after taking the painkiller, which usually perks me up. It was weird.

Today, not so fortunate. I woke up tired. Lethargic. I thought if I rested my energy level would go up, but it wasn't happening. I was going to try and go out anyways to get some supplements I've been meaning to get, but I went to put my makeup on and just felt so tired. I even came up with a novel way to put it on: in bed, using my laptop camera as a mirror! Ugh, my face looked so swollen and fat! Plus the allergies or whatever that were making my eyes puffy seem to have deepened my eye wrinkles. So much for looking 10 years younger. I've been wondering when all this suffering would catch up with me that way, lol. But hey, while I wouldn't recommend it as a sole method for putting on one's makeup, the webcam method made it so I only had to stand in front of the mirror for a few seconds to get a good look and make sure I'd blended okay.

Ah. So got the makeup on. And then I started feeling really sick. (In fact, I'd been about to write a blog earlier, but just couldn't get up the energy to do it sitting up, now that I'm not going to go out, I felt the need to do SOMETHING, so I'm typing sideways from the couch, lol.)
Yup, so really tired. Heart weirdness. No, tired is too mild. EXHAUSTED. Drained. Weak. Then the stomach kicks in. And I start to get cold and feverish all at once. Bundled up and took my temperature. 97.8. Okay, so maybe I'm not crazy feeling chilly? I'm so tired. I really wanted to get out and buy some COQ10, because I was suspecting maybe I felt so tired from not taking my Elavil, so I'd better get some COQ10 in me before I have to start taking it again...but I don't think lack of deep sleep would make me so sick in all the other ways anyhow. Oh well, nothing to do now but lie here like a useless lump, hope my allergies don't kick in too. (Kitty spent the most time in here, and been filing old papers, so sometimes they kick in worse here...but the view is so much nicer, daylight & leaves of trees & pieces of sky...) Ugh, started getting too warm now feeling cold again. Chills? Hate this. Hope your day is going better...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!