Monday, December 21, 2009

A Not-so-good Day Post

I woke up feeling pretty good, all things considered. I was ready to go, even planned to do some cleaning, which for me, is a very big deal.

Except, I guess I stayed on the computer too long (maybe an hour?) and kept ignoring the nagging need to lie down until my heartbeat joined in the internal chorus, threatening to smother me if I didn't listen.
I lay down, but it was going crazy, my feet got cold, my hands, my head even, and my lips tingled along w/my heartbeat. (Even heat from my Thermophore pad wasn't helping. I'd hoped it would not just warm me up, but get more circulation to my upper body so my heart would quit working so hard.)

I'm so annoyed. I had some Celtic Sea Salt and a couple of glasses of water, which helped a little, eventually. But I don't want to spend the day in bed. I made the choice to go on another day, and I wanted to make the most of it.
I'm so tired of all of this I don't even feel the disappointment anymore, it's a strange, numbed, dampened version.

I'd planned out my day but it was too much to begin with and now it seems pointless to try. I'm tempted to go at the kitchen floor anyway, give my heart something to flip out about. I really want to lie down though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!