Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cool Apps for Tracking Activity & BP/HR

There are a bunch of these out there. By far one of the most impressive things I've found about Android phones! So far I have only found Heart Rate Monitors for free, and I think they work best with cameras with flash, which I do not have, but still. The hung for Blood Pressure Monitors has not been as successful, at least not free ones, but I know they exist, because my cousin, who is the one who first turned me onto these, has one. I'll find out what it is and share when I do. Buyer beware: many of the apps that look like BP Monitors are actually logs so you can enter and track your data, AFTER using another method to measure BP or Pulse. But those can be useful too:

LinkLifetracker - Tracks
Heart Rate Monitors for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!