Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Myasthenia gravis - PubMed Health

Here's a better article on Myasthenia Gravis. That includes more symptoms I have, such as the hoarsness/changing voice, weakness of facial muscles (although I've always thought that was just my smiling muscles being out of use because I don't get out enough? lol) Difficulty maintainig a steady gaze (I've noticed people I'm talking to over the past year or two looking to the side, behind them, as if trying to see what I'm looking at, so have been wondering if I have a wandering eye?) and now that I think of it, when I'm tired, especially while driving but not always, it's hard to focus my eyes, they just zone out, and if I try and force them to focus they feel all tired, I'd chalked it up to lack of bloodflow to the brain from being upright, but...) Plus the difficulty breathing in the morning and even during the day that I usually get when I'm doing worse...it's like I forget to breathe. When waking myself up I have to actually prop myself up or I can't stay awake, and it feels like it takes super-human strength to prop myself up...

Ok, like I said freakier & freakier. This particular article makes it sound much better to have than CFS though, lol. Sigh...how great it would be if I could have something where I could get treated enough to enable me to go back to work...I was actually fantasizing about working retail today, ha! Not like I could manage it where I am healthwise right now!

Myasthenia gravis - PubMPublish Posted Health

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!