Monday, November 7, 2011

Any Tips?

Oh wow. Seriously. I'm looking for tips. I have a dilemma, and it's beginning to overwhelm me right now. I'm just so tired lately. It's a different tired. I think. I don't know anymore. But I think it's different, because I want to sleep. It's all I want to do. I think usually, or at least more prevalently, when I'm tired, I just feel exhausted, but I couldn't sleep if I wanted to. No, this is different. It's not like I'm sitting down and dozing off...but I do want to just do nothing. Got my "food money" today. Had a nice shopping list I made myself make last night, because I'm trying to minimize the running out the last two weeks of the month. Usually I'm rarin' to go. I mean, it's the only real shopping I get to do, lol! Plus I've been low on stuff, and eating lots of unhealthy stuff, and my stomach is starting to act up. I woke up at a decent hour, and mentally wanted to go (mostly to get it over with!) but my body seemed to be saying to take it slow. So I convinced myself I would go out & get breakfast (which as it turns out they didn't have, because, as I found out a couple hours ago, I looked at the wrong chain's website) and bring it home & eat it. My thinking was maybe I just needed some fuel. So I went out, in SWEATS (gasp! No really, that's a big deal for me, my Mom, bless her, brought me up with a healthy sense of vanity, lol) and NO MAKEUP (I at least always wear eyeliner & lipgloss) cuz, after all I was just going to a drive-thru...but like I said, I went to the wrong one, so at a loss for another option, I gave in, swallowed my vanity and went to the grocery store in the same parking lot to get some breakfast food of some kind. I realized I might as well pick up the double gallon of water they wouldn't have at the health food store-ish place I'd planned to do my grocery shopping at, and then figured I might as well get everything I could get there...Then I came home to resume the rest of my plan, but nope. Can't seem to get back out. I did fill out some & fax some forms for my attorney & e-mail them, but for the life of me I can't get my butt out either to the laundry room, or to the store. I just want to go to bed. (Granted, filling out those forms really kicked my butt, Dysautonomia I guess? I felt like I couldn't breathe, and it didn't let up until I reclined my recliner ALL the way back and lay there for awhile. It's like...an anxiety attack I guess is the best way to describe it. But anxiety attacks don't get better just from lying down, so it's gotta be that. Man, I wish I had a doctor that treated just that....

So I don't know if keeping up with all the doctor's appts is wearing me out, or if it's tapering off the medicine that was causing the anemia, or the sudden shift from summer to full-on winter weather or some of all of the above but it's getting old! I'm trying to spread things out and simplify wherever I can and keep organized but....I'm getting overwhelmed! On the days I have doctor's appointments especially (I usually try & run an errand or two while I'm out) I am just desperate to get home and get in bed! My kitchen actually smells from the dishes not being done and I got tired just now doing one so I could have bowl of soup...cuz I'm suddenly freezing, and somehow spending $40 at the store didn't get me anything microwaveable and slightly healthy. I just microwaved it, reclined to write this in my chair while it was heating up, and now I don't even wanna eat it, I just want to go lie down and take a nap. Maybe I will save it for later and take a nap, call it a day. After all, I WAS thinking earlier how I can't wait for it to be time for bed so I can go to sleep and forget about getting anything else done...Maybe that's the answer? I have a doctor's appointment early tmo afternoon, but I can probably find something to wear amongst the clothes I still haven't put away from last time I did laundry, lol. Sigh...Strangely I'm calm lately though. Thank goodness for small favors...
But anyways, yeah, what do you guys do when you feel like a soggy vegetable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!