Friday, September 23, 2011

Off-Label Use of H.I.V. Medications Is Catalyst for More Controversy - NYTimes

Off-Label Use of H.I.V. Medications Is Catalyst for More Controversy - NYTimes.comhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

Lame. I don't quite buy that those people are on a waiting list, if they are, well maybe they should get priority if they're dying, but to take it away from us completely would be cruel. I am ever so grateful to my doctor for prescribing me anti-virals; before he did I was getting infection after infection, was so weak, and having reactions to antibiotics, POTS flares...I couldn't get it for awhile because I had insurance and couldn't afford the $500 an Rx price tag, so I think maybe that is their problem. But once I lost my insurance I had no problem getting it for free... (Ridculous, but fact.) I've run out a couple of times and start getting sicker right away...If I had kept getting sick I don't know what would have happened to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!