Sunday, January 4, 2009

Endometriosis, FM, CFS, & Other Autoimmune Illnesses

Been meaning to post it for weeks, the tab's been open in my browser so long I can't take it anymore, lol, so I hope you don't feel bombarded:

US researchers find endometriosis associated with wide range of diseases

I thought I had Endometriosis. At this point, I'm not sure because my current doctor says Enteroviruses attack the Ovaries & Testes as well, pulled up the report from the surgery I had to have some of it removed and read it to me, and it actually seemed like it they weren't positive what it was.

On the other hand, no one seems to be quite sure how Endometriosis happens or what causes it...so it seems to me it's possible it COULD be Endometriosis, and it may just turn out that Endometriosis is actually caused by an infection...

I do know for sure that it does seem to respond to hormones, becoming way better when I was taking natural progesterone, and way worse when I was taking DHEA...

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I'm guessing that was meant to be regarding the Financial Aid to the Disabled Post. It's actually http://www.invisibledisabilities.org/(typo, probably fog, right?). Great link, thanks! Unfortunately, there are some people out there who will never understand what they can't see. And I'm extremely self conscious anyhow, HATE drawing attention to myself in public. (Unless you give me a couple of drinks and a microphone of course. That changes everything, lol.) Going to check out your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Input, input! Tell me what you think!