Monday, January 5, 2009

Night at the Movies

Had a rough day emotionally, so treated myself to a night at the movies, and saw Australia. Beautiful, inspiring movie. Made me want to drive cattle through the Australian Outback. But wait, I'm a vegetarian. Okay. Maybe run off to a dangerous country and deliver humanitarian aid and kick asses of people who use systematic rape as a weapon.

Yes, I decided I'm NOT going to be sick anymore, plain and simple. I WILL go out and be the badass chick I planned on being, save the world or something. Oh wait. I try that just about every day. Hmm.

So instead I'm thinking, I'm gonna get me a timer.A loud, annoying kitchen one. I'll work for an hour, and then lie down and rest on my heating pad for 15 minutes, then do it again a couple of times. I figure if I can manage to work for 3 hours a day, things can be far more bearable.
I have no idea if it'll work, my usual thing is that I kind of randomly get on a roll, and then I go with it until I can't, think, can't take the pain anymore or am feeling too ill.

But New Year, new things...

Besides, I got a financial assistance scholarship at the YMCA. so maybe that will help build up stamina, kill more infection in the sauna. Can't wait to get started w/that. I think my calves are caving in, no lie. They hurt when I went out. Okay, so maybe it was the cold. But they ARE practically non-existent...Maybe then I can give the horseback riding lessons another try, too. Such an amazing feeling. Unfortunately, muscles are so weak, they shook just from holding the reins up, and I was in full-body pain and barely able to walk for 5 days from the jostling. Maybe it won't be so bad if I'm in better shape.

Off to walkabout in dreamland...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!