Saturday, December 20, 2008

Help for Heart Palpitations?

Last night I was getting pretty fed up. I'd tried taking a 1/4 mg of Xanax, because that seemed to help before, but not anymore. (I think maybe it just helped ease the stress and anxiety I was feeling because of the palpitations not going away.)

Anyhow, I ended up taking some stuff I had around that I remembered was supposed to be good for the heart: Magnesium (supposed to help regulate rhythm) D-Ribose (shown in studies to help with all kinds of heart problems, including Atrial Fibrillation, a problem my father has that I had researched) Potassium, L-Carnitine, and I even found some COQ-10 leftover that I'd thought I'd used up.

WELL, half an hour later or so, my heart got back to normal! No more pounding, or erratic rhythms! Not positive that's what worked, but I'm totally taking it again today...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, nevermind. That didn't work. Heart's still jumping around. I think one chamber is trying to do a backflip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,what about calms forte or a natural herbal supplement that relaxes you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, well, I'm guessing if Xanax couldn't do it, any other tranquilizer would fail too... Thanks for the suggestions though!

    ReplyDelete

Input, input! Tell me what you think!