Sunday, May 20, 2012

Need Supplements? Great Deal!

Hi all! As you probably know, I am a BIG fan of supplements. I really don't know where I'd be without my supplements. My allergies would be COMPLETELY out of control without them, for one. My tummy, a disaster -- I'd probably have stopped eating just to avoid the discomfort. Not to mention the other culprits like inflammation, hormonal disturbances...Lately, I've even found that simple vitamins do have a noticeable effect on my immune system.

So, if you love your supplements as much as I do, I thought I'd share this link to Vitacost's website.

http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=30346064
 
I  used to refuse to buy supplements online (well, partly for budgetary reasons) mainly because I used to live near a great nutrition store with great prices, and family and doctors to see out there still, I would hold on until I went out there. That is, until I realized I could get airlines miles for shopping online AND this store has great prices & deals too, plus shipping is free if the order is over $49.
(They also have, health food, holistic beauty, and just about anything you could want to buy that's good for you...and then some!)

Also, if you're a big fan of the Garden of Life supplement line (which I am! Their probiotics & enzymes are like no others!) then check out the special below. FREE MULTIVITAMINS!
But don't forget to click on the link above first and register so we can both get our $10 credits!

http://www.vitacost.com/free-multivitamin-with-garden-of-life-purchase-se572e-se546e

Oh, and you can also get free samples with each order, the link is at the bottom of their site.

Hope this doesn't sound to advertise-y, but I sincerely think it's a win-win proposition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!