Saturday, April 27, 2013

Living with Bob (Dysautonomia): Am I sick enough for you?

Great Blog Post! (Reminded me that I saw someone I hadn't seen in a long time last night, and they told me, "Well you look very...healthy". lol. [As my heart pounded so hard I was trying to hide I was out of breath cuz I dared to eat and then do something besides lie down afterwards.] I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions, who knows, maybe he thought I looked fat, and was trying to find a polite way of saying it, but considering it was a friend of my brother's, and he must be telling people some good excuse for completely abandoning me to my luck...)

Living with Bob (Dysautonomia): Am I sick enough for you?: Today I read another "but you don't look sick" comment, and it really got my goat ( fainting goat of course). The comment was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!