Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pissed-off Ticker Syndrome

Stole that from a post on Potsy Girl's Facebook.

I'm trying so hard to stay/get calm right now. I'm so annoyed. My heart's been going nuts. Mostly it's pounding. I took my BP a few times and my pulse wasn't too bad at first, but then I did it purposely when I felt worse, and my heart rate went from 88 to 118. Worse, it feels like it's having trouble beating and it's like, struggling to squeeze. And a brand new thing; my fingers and toes feel strangely heavy, sometimes tingly, like there's too much blood in them. I looked at my fingers & to hands and the tips are a dark mottled reddish-purple. Even my hands were all dark & splotchy for a bit.

I think I figured it out though. I think what set it off is a multi-vitamin my Mom gave me: it has chromium in it. I've never done well w/chromium, since I was a teen it messed with my heart. Grrr. My fingers feel so uncomfortable. And I'm so tired of feeling sick! I'm so tired of having no life. No peace. No company. I'm tired of it all right now...I wish I could just take some kind of tranquilizer right now and not feel stressed even though my heart is racing/plopping around like an SUV trying to be a racecar! Can you tell this is all making me a little cranky?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!