Sunday, October 7, 2012

Should FM & CFS Patients Get Vaccines?

Although the jury has been out on this subject, many of us have decided to forego the flu vaccine in past years, myself included. (After seeing my mother, who suffers from many of the same symptoms I do, get sick for weeks after getting one about 10 years ago, I'd decided they weren't for me, and at the time I wasn't even sick, so you can imagine how I feel about them now.)

I have actually been avoiding getting my tetanus booster for a couple of years now out of fear of it not working correctly with my messed up immune system. This article helps put that fear to rest, and offers input on a couple of other vaccines as well.

Dr. Lapp on Vaccines & FM/CFS

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input, input! Tell me what you think!